Saturday, July 19, 2008

What I'm up to lately

Lately I've been talking up a storm! I try to make sentences and will have 3-4 words with lots of gibberish in between. Like today I told mommy "mommy, ajioweniog open it siojeakfow box!" I love playing with Madelyn and taking her toys. When she takes my toys I bite her and she pushes me, but we always end up laughing and giggling with eachother about stuff Mommy doesn't know about. I really like drawing and whenever I find a pen or crayon I write on the walls and try to stick them in the electrical outlets. Mommy is convinced that boys are crazy. My favorite things to do are play with cars and eat. My favorite foods are...well anything! Except vegetables. YUCK! Unless it's a vegetable that Madelyn has, then I want it, but I still wont' eat it. I'm getting so big and Mommy can't believe my birthday is next month! I've even been peeing on the potty by myself sometimes, but not if mommy asks me to. I like peeing outside on mommy's bushes too. Mommy's tummy is getting bigger and bigger and everytime I see it, I blow raspberries for the baby! Sometimes I try to squish her belly smaller because it gets in my way of snuggling. I really like going in our pool, but I hate my floaties or anyone touching me and want to be a big boy and do it myself. It makes mommy nervous, and she hovers a lot, but I'm learning how to swim and love to splash!!! bye bye!

No comments: